Featured
Ashe Build S12
Ashe Build S12. I really love twitch as adc and i know this build is built different. My main account is vjkl and my secound account is vegatherat.
![Rek'Sai Build Guide [S12] LordGrox High Elo Rek'sai Guide League](https://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/u1mPX6n.png)
I really love twitch as adc and i know this build is built different. Find the best vi build guides for league of legends s12 patch 12.18. Ap twitch finally playable and literally broken.
Ap Twitch Finally Playable And Literally Broken.
My main account is vjkl and my secound account is vegatherat. I created this build and i really think that's not allowed lmao xd. Join the mobafire lol worlds fantasy tournament.
Adc > Jungle > Support > Mid Lane > Top Lane Use Win Rate And Gd15 To Find The Best Adc Champion Who Counters Twitch.
Find the best vi build guides for league of legends s12 patch 12.18. I really love twitch as adc and i know this build is built different. Adc > jungle > support > mid lane > top lane main role order:
But Riot Games Decided To Let Us Have Som Fun In This Preseason And This Build Is Perfect To Do.
The mobafire community works hard to keep their lol builds and guides updated, and will help you craft the best vi build for the s12 meta. Learn more about vi's abilities, skins, or even ask your own questions to the community! Win champion select with twitch counters for lol s12 patch 12.18.
Comments
Post a Comment